THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where did he come from

So I guess I'm dating. Let me explain, I have gone out with Larry a couple of times. I have a great time when we are together! When we are not i think about him! Not like stalker obession ~more like random thoughts. I am trying to wrap my mind around this renewed feeling in my life. I have spent so much time working on being aware of myself and my feelings that he just sort of quietly and easily slipped in. He wasn't an earth shattering quake, or a drowning tidal wave. Was was like the gentle rocking of a boat on a lake. Soothing, comforting, relaxing. He's like rocking on the porch swing, He's a lazy Sunday afternoon. Not something you wait for with anticipation, just something you don't want to end. This is all new for me. I tend to bulldoze my way thru things, but this something, I am quite content to be patient for. To let it just be what it is..... The lake, the porch swing, the Sunday afternoon. Whatever this is, I like it. The new patient, content Christina. The woman comfortable with who she is. The woman confindent, controlled and content. I'm glad Larry met this Christina. I'm glad I met the man Larry is today. God's plan. Maybe we'll even work our way up to holding hands.

No comments: