THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm a mother~ Hear me Roar

Do you ever think you can't answer another question~ that if one more little face asks you an impossible question your going to scream? Well I have, as my children were growing they would come up with some amazing questions~ Which of course led to more questions which prompted their siblings to ask questions~ Which led to arguments about questions~ Which led mother to SCREAM! I didn't actually scream at the children(all the time) on good days I went to my room to scream in my pillow or to the shower to scream(and sometimes choke) under the shower spray. I discovered this morning why I felt so overwhelmed at times by all the questions. Now let me explain that I discovered this while going through the question barrage this morning with my now adolescent child. I discovered the reason for my lack of patience is because~ DRUM ROLL ~ I DON'T KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS!!! Can you imagine my shock as the clarity encompassed my mind. When did this happen, when did I not become the all knowing~ all seeing~ super intelligent~ UBerMOM? How could this be? Have others known all along? Are my children figuring this out? Where is the justice? I'll tell you, I may not have all the answers, but I know where to find them. In a leather bound book on my nightstand~ In the promise of the rainbow~ In a still soft voice that speaks to me when I remember to listen~ In the knowledge he gives to my lovely ladies that I have been blessed to know who lucky for me share their knowledge with me~On the Cross~ No, I may not have all the answers, but aren't my children lucky I know the Truth?

No comments: